Monday, February 14, 2011

New Artist in Residence & National Gallery of Australia

I discovered some great news that, by sheer coincidence, an old friend of mine is taking over from me at Thirning Villa as Artist in Residence in March. We worked together many years ago on a theatre project based around the stories of young migrants. It was a very powerful show.
Here is a link to her website : ) www.vanbadham.blogspot.com

After my drum and dance classes at Thirning Villa this week, both of which I am loving, I am off to Canberra for a Dance Theatre performance at the National Gallery of Australia. I will be dancing, singing, drumming and performing my new piano work 'Kandinsky'. Exciting : ) Here is a link to the NGA website.

More information here www.mariantheloucataris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment